more positive attention, I mean. I'm struggling to keep motivated, here. I keep thinking I'll lose weight only to feel disappointed afterward.
MantisReligiosa MantisReligiosa 22-25, F 7 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Image & Weight

If you are just doing it so you get more attention...you might want to try changing your cloths and acting more confident too. Significant physical changes can get one attention, but if you'd just like to get more attention in general for the long term, you will probably have to change other things as well.

Best Answer

No. Add a few pounds and keep wearing your old clothes. Then you will get attention!

Best Answer

It depends on how much you weight before, how much you lose, and whose attention are you looking for.. but one thing is sure in my opinion: you get more attention when you accept who you are and feel good with your body.<br />
I've seen a ton of girls thinking they were ugly despite being nice and fit, and that really turns any attention off; besides, I know some girl, maybe chubby and surely not beautiful, that get a lot of attentions just because they are self confident.<br />
I think the way you see yourself counts more than the way you really are, even to everyone else's eyes.

Best Answer

Of course! As you reach your weight loss goals you will not only look more physically fit but be more happy and confident with your body. Confidence attracts attention. Also, once you tell your story you will find that everyone wants to be around someone who they find inspirational!

Best Answer

If just getting more attention is the only goal, it really doesn't matter which direction the weight moves. Gain a hundred pounds, and I guarantee people that know you will do a double-take. Look at Tom Cruise when he dressed up as Les Grossman for that Tropic Thunder movie. Between his new "makeover" and his anger/swearing, I was riveted to the screen, and I don't even normally like him!

Best Answer

yes i've lost 67 pounds

Best Answer

Yes....your heart and other vital organs will become your best friends

Best Answer