nope im pretty sure that is a common thing. when I tell everything to any of my friends they tend to take it well, but distance themselves from me a decent amount.

Best Answer

No I tend to keep everything bottled up. I live in a small community and every one knows what you've done before its even happened!

Best Answer

Your lucky be greatful! I have no one at all, only here on EP but it gets lonely on here, especially when people are tired of you or don't understand.<br />
Close friends i mean should be there through thick and thin times!<br />
Try one of them and see if they stay or not through your hard times, if they don't kick that person to the curb because they weren't your friend to begin with if they are acting like that.

Best Answer

I have one true friend that I can tell almost everything to, but not everything. You are not alone.

Best Answer

not at all

Best Answer

Yes, me

Best Answer

Maybe you should get married.

Best Answer

You're absolutely not alone. I don't talk openly to anyone, sure I have a few friends, but not close enough to talk serious with.

Best Answer

no, id rather ask god for stuff

Best Answer

I understand that, but surely God can give you no view, criticism, or advice...

Best Answer