Really, THINK hard about what the word "Inappropriate" means?
loyallover loyallover 18-21, F 102 Answers Oct 29, 2012 in Politics

Some members of EP are only 13 years old. Might be inappropriate for them to see. I try to keep my participation civilized for their sake.

Best Answer

Well, EP is about expressing yourself. I am doing just that. Plus, she isn't naked. Also, thirteen year olds now-a-days are actually doing stuff.

Best Answer

People are weird whenit comes to any kind of bare skin. Yes 13 yr olds have never seen a naked body before cuz they all shower with their eyes closed. The 13 yr olds are probably laughing cuz they seen way more than whats showin. I know me and everybody else I knew had before we were 13 thx to playboy

Best Answer

I am 13 and it is inappropriate for 13 year olds.

Best Answer

Some people you just have to let lay in the wood shed and walk away.
I walk my dog in the early morning with just a t-shirt around my neighborhood if someone see me I wave. I fact that vary thing happen this past friday.

Best Answer

well after seeing vagina for a profile picture..no it's not that inappropriate.

Best Answer

lol Right?

Best Answer

Ewweee

Best Answer

Agree cherry.

Best Answer

more appropriate in pure mature site

Best Answer

No,it is not inappropriate.people are too hung up on nudity.Not all nudity is pornographic in nature.It is sensual and artistic and done with good taste in my opinion.

Best Answer

In my view, no. I recently friended a woman on FB who does fantastic photography of women in pin-up style clothing, and it is very artsy, not gauche or inappropriate in the least. It is sensual, like your pic. But then I am very liberal minded about such things. You are right--people are confusing sensuality with pure sex and while sex can be sensual, most people forget that you can be sensual without engaging in actual sexual activities in themselves. I really do wish people would let go of those old Victorian/Puritanical mindsets.

Best Answer

Great response! Always well-thought you aRe...

Best Answer

The picture of the Tahoe?? Or the stilettos?? I think some people just can't pass up the chance to pass judgement or push their opinion on others!! Just remember, that is exactly what it is, an opinion! I think the picture is fabulous and you should be proud of it. ;)

Best Answer

Its Artsy and nice. I like it better than a violent image

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

if you think that is "inappropriate" you haven't come across the pervs on ep yet. no, your pic is far from inappropriate, its not showing sеx or anything like that, so I think its good.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

iffy

Best Answer

borderline for nudity but not quite there yet.............good thing your boobs are covered. ;-)

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

nobody said my profile pic was inappropriate. As long as u don't have ur nipples, *****,and *** out've sight i think it's o.k. Sorry to use profane language though. Yours is o.k.

Best Answer

Nice pic, and completely harmless. I don't know why some people bother using the internet as they seem to complain about anything they can think of.

Best Answer

I think that "inappropriate" is one of the most over-used words currently in circulation, and people who use it really ought to think more about specifically what it is they're complaining about.

No, I don't think there's anything wrong with your profile pic. Presumably the objection is to the alleged nudity, but as nudes go it's both artistic and tasteful and isn't either tittilating or provocative even if viewed by minors.

Best Answer

Nope...don't see what the problem is, and I wouldn't judge you on it either. Its just a picture.

Best Answer

you go woman!! Who cares what others think about your beautiful body..?. Besides, you're not showing anything gender specific. you're showing off your god given beauty for all to see. I happen to think that's quite noble of you. Whoever thinks the naked form as beautifully proportioned as yours is inappropriate needs to get back to their cave in Afganistan. I hear the Taliban is calling everyone home to help out...

Best Answer

whats the matter with you, blud!? ..don't mess with the fantasy. Of course it's really her.. right? lol I actually don't care who it is. as long as it doesn't get removed.

Best Answer

One person thinks it is inappropriate? One out of how many? Your pic is not pornographic. Nudity is natural. Your pic does not even show the good bits. Don't let some narrow minded prude stop You from being Yourself. Your pic is beautiful!

Best Answer

compared to yours, her pic is THE beautiful, lol

Best Answer

i can't argue with that!

Best Answer

I don't see anything wrong. You can see worse on regular tv if people are worried about underage.

Best Answer

Being of the open minded variety, I find only a very few things inappropriate and your profile pic is far from falling into that category.

Best Answer

THANK YOU

Best Answer

Yes, it is offensive and disturbs my 'Natural order of the pantaloons' society.

Best Answer

It is very striking, certainly not inappropriate.

Best Answer