Sorry, a perfectionist here.."You are"
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 10 Answers Jun 30, 2012

I am having the worst day that I can remember in decades. I have lost or misplaced some very important keys. This is so unlike me. My family and I refer to me as "the Key Nazi" as I have had to be very strict about keys. My wife and daughters always tended to lay keys down anywhere and not return them to me or to the place we keep keys in our home, a key rack in the kitchen. I also put the contents of my pockets in a little drawer set beneath this. I used to be a perfectionist years ago when I was working, but those days are gone and my memory has also gone. I have "CRS" (can't remember $hit) and have become a creature of habit in an effort to lessen problems. That is why I carry a pocket calendar which I refer to as "my pocket brains" because I have to write everything down to keep track of things. Getting old and "losing your mind" is really awful. And I seem to have arrived at that point. If you happen to find any keys that you don't recognize, please let me know. I hope everyone else is having a better day than I am. Signed- no longer invincible.

Best Answer

Hugging you and praying for you.<br />
Do not give up.

Best Answer

No. No one is invincible. Hang in there and don't give up.

Best Answer

When we’re young, we think nothing can ever stop us and that we’ll live forever. But as we age, we come to know that we are not invincible and that our lives are finite (we gain wisdom). If your life is set upon things of this world then this “wisdom” creates depression. But if your life is founded on the Lord, you have nothing to fear ... and you really ARE invincible.

Best Answer

No, I'm not invincible, wish I was though.

Best Answer

My level of invincibility is only measurable when compared to my opponent and my shoes. If the opponent is bigger and I run, I am still invincible.

Best Answer

I know I am not invincible. I know that something is going to get me one day. I wish it wouldn't be happening to you at such a young age.

Best Answer

Yes.. Untill I die.

Best Answer

i may not be invincible, but im tougher than a plywood sandwich.

Best Answer

I am invincible.. until I leave this world

Best Answer