That you are who you hang with? Whatever happened to making your own choices.
angelgurlsoccer angelgurlsoccer 22-25 4 Answers Jul 5 in Parenting & Family

I am me; I am not anyone else; I am not the same person as those I might hang out with; we are separate individuals. His or her thoughts may be very different than my thoughts.

Best Answer

I feel the same way. At the same time if you look around u and care who u hang with .. Would that makevu a juegemental person?

Best Answer

I don't think it would, but if a person were ashamed of who they were hanging out with that would reflect something inside of themselves and not necessarily that other person.

Best Answer

I believe it's you are what you think about the most.

Best Answer

Those you hang with influence either overtly or subconsciously what your personal choices are... People wanna be like and liked by their friends and change their behavior to match them, even if the bahavior is stupid.... That's why riots get so big so quickly, "All my buddies were doing it, I didn't wanna be called a *****!"

Best Answer

Thats whats wrong with this generation. Everyone wants to be liked. Those are the people that make the wrong choices. Those who are smart think of themselves. So then no, we are not influenced by them. People should think of the consequences of themselves first.

Best Answer

You cannot soar like an eagle if you hang out with turkeys.

Best Answer

But everyone is their own person. And has their own opinions and choices.

Best Answer

Yeah turkeys are turkeys and eagles are eagles

Best Answer

Its the choices u make!

Best Answer