dawgger dawgger 31-35, M 15 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

There are a few people I would love to actually meet, spend real time with.

Best Answer

dont you want to meet anyone in the real world?

Best Answer

First off, EP is a part of my real world. My friends here are real people, I'm a real person and we discuss real things. I don't view this place as an on-line fantasy that is separate from me and my life. Secondly, I do meet people in the "real world" all the time. I connect with and forge friendships with some and not so much so with others.

Best Answer

'Course everyone does have real people on their lists. Exactly the reason why you're on my list. Secondly, most of us meet real people in the real world. Some probably end up meeting more than you do.
The question was more about whether you'd like to meet people from in here.Not whether these people are real or not.

Best Answer

I know silly man, I was responding to what DigiArty said in response to my first comment. :-P

Best Answer

Oooops!Okay! Sorry:)

Best Answer

No worries ... I figured you'd missed that. :-) *hugs*

Best Answer

You're right! *hugs* :)

Best Answer

I have met someone from here and living with him

Best Answer

Ive not seen anyone on this site that i might be remotely interested in....Prove me wrong?

Best Answer

I have met people from here

Best Answer

Was it a good experience?

Best Answer

I think in a passing-through sort of environment, like if I were in another city and got together for a drink or two after work with some EP folks. Enough time to talk, but not enough to get annoyed and, especially, for them to get annoyed with me. I did not pick my EP name by accident.

Best Answer

there is a couple in my circle that already i consider good friends and wud like to actually meet them one day. cant see it happening as they live so far away

Best Answer

There are some I wouldn't mind getting to know offline, if we were ever near enough to visit.

Best Answer

probably be fun tho don't expect me to be glbe-trotting :P

Best Answer

Sure! Why not?

Best Answer

I truly believe that there are some wonderful people in here who will make exceptionally good partners. Expectations, expectations and expectations. There will be some that will exceed in some and fall short in another. After all, surely I need to come up to their expections too right?

Best Answer