ItsFunTime ItsFunTime 18-21, F 46 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Community

I really, really trust the user named weirdcolor.

Best Answer

Haven't talked to anyone thaaaaat much yet, so I don't trust anyone very much at the moment. :)

Best Answer

I want to and I will-really-really***

Best Answer

Yes, there's several people on EP who I really, really trust. It wouldn't be much fun if I didn't trust anyone.

Best Answer

I trust a few, but that is it. I don't trust easily.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

That's what she said!
love, big sis
b

Best Answer

there may be a very very few, but identification of that very few also difficult.

Best Answer

Yes i do

Best Answer

pretty much, almost fully.

Best Answer

Some people as friends.

Best Answer

The ones I mssg with and are genuine yes, but one of my friends is a friend in real life and I do trust him with my life and hope that individual feels the same

Best Answer

no... because its hard to even tell if someone is even the gender, age, or person they are trying to be, its hard to tell if someone is really trust worthy through a very anonymous website full of strangers and many perverts

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I trust everybody. I would be paralyzed If I would be afraid. But I am not naive and quickly I can find out who is telling truth or not. However I have no 100% guaranty if somebody is laying or not. If I have doubts I just stay cautious and don't change my behavior much.

Best Answer

No, because I'm not an idiot...when it comes to this place, at least.

Best Answer

Trust no one kato

Best Answer

Trust is something that develops over time.. and yes.. have many trusted People here..

Best Answer

Well do you trust strangers?

Best Answer

What sort of trust? It is not as if I am going to lend them money or anything.

Best Answer

Really trust? Just 1

Best Answer