I'm really getting serious about quitting smoking after 50 years ughhh.
Ginger1956 Ginger1956 56-60, F 13 Answers Jun 22 in Health

Yes I started at age 8 (thanks to my baby sitter) and smoked til I was 25... Quit cuz I got pregnant with my now almost 11 year old son... Never started again lol

Best Answer

I started at 8 also thanks to my Gram but in those days it was a lot more acceptable than it is today. And now I'm 58 and realize it's time for me to give it up ugh.

Best Answer

It's not easy... Just set limits for yourself... I cut down and then forced myself to walk down the block to have my smoke lol ...i told myself I wasn't allowed to light up til I was near the stop sign at the end of my block ... Lol then I got to where I was only having 2 a day and then 1... And finally I got sick of having to walk down the street I quit all together ..
I kept a full pack of smokes on me at all times too so that I knew ... That it was a choice I was making

Best Answer

I regret not stopping sooner than I did.

Best Answer

I am always glad I never started.

Best Answer

I love smoking but I wish I'd never started. If I'd put the the money aside, I'd be worth a fortune, but in reality, I'd have only eaten more

Best Answer

I do not smoke and I never will, but I regret others smoking every single time I am forced to smell the filth of smoking! That chit reeks!!!

Best Answer

Yes I really regreat smoking every time I do finish my cigarret and then I find myself smoking again.

Best Answer

I started smoking when I was 11 and quit when I was 22 after coughing up blood.

Best Answer

I have never smoked, thank goodness I saw my father die of emphysema, it was awful, good luck!

Best Answer

I haven't started so no, but I'm sure you can do it.

Best Answer

Well, I smoked from around fourteen until I was twenty-two (I was at about two packs a day by then) ... Then I quit cold turkey (my motivation was a girl I met not health at the time) which probably saved my life and certainly saved me a lot of money ... Good luck to you

Best Answer

No, I like it.

Best Answer