blockst68 blockst68 16-17 13 Answers Mar 22, 2012

we're not all ***** like you.....

Best Answer

Hey, speak for yourself!

Best Answer

JUJU....... i'm so HAPPY to 'see' you...... you know i only hang out around here in hopes of flirting shamelessly with YOU......only 'cause i love you though....where you been ???

Best Answer

i agree lool

Best Answer

I don't really regret it but sometimes I wish I lost my virginity to my current boyfriend as he lost his to me recently. He's so right for me, it would've been nice for us to learn together but I like having the experience and knowledge of everything already. I'm like his sex teacher. xD

Best Answer

Yes. He ended up the father of my kids and I don't even acknowledge who he is now.

Best Answer

I lost it with a prostitute at 15. No regrets at all. it was great. She was a pro and I loved her and miss her to this day. Never saw her again. The name she gave me was made up and I couldn't find her.

Best Answer

I think you need to brush up on English and rephrase the question.

Best Answer

I gladly gave it away, no regrets.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

yes . because i was 16 and he was 18, and he ended up cheating on me with the woman that would later on become the mother of his child. ouch.

Best Answer

That was a long time ago and I never regret what i do only learn from it.

Best Answer