What is it that you regret you did/ didn't do and why do you wish you could have worked out? Are you in a relationship now or did you have satisfying relationships afterwards?
ambrosei ambrosei 18-21, F 6 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Romance & True Love

yes some times ..

i wish me was not not blind .. that time... :-((

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that. Hugs.

Best Answer

Smoke and drank too much.

Best Answer

We can learn from mistakes. Thanks for your honesty!

Best Answer

yes i regret trusting a man with my heart and everything i am only to be hurt. i regret that i made my whole world about him but in the end he has taught me a good lesson......... think with my head and not my heart ...........

Best Answer

I'm sorry he hurt you. Your heart is a beautiful thing; never be ashamed of it, but guard it because it is "the wellspring of life." Where your heart is, there your life and treasure will be. I heard a saying once that said everyone will let you down in some way because nobody is perfect, but you just need to find the ones who you want in your life regardless of any pain they will cause you.

Best Answer

I regret avoiding my boyfriend when he talks to other girls. It makes me very jealous and even angry... He asks me whats wrong and i usually just say im not feeling well (though im not) because I dont want him to leave me for thinking im to much of a clingy jealous freak.

Best Answer

You should talk to him about your feelings. He should be understanding. If not, then maybe he's not right for you.

Best Answer

Sadly, yeah...

Didn't and do..

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that. If I may ask, what do you regret and why?

Best Answer

Many things.

Best Answer