I don't regret not voting for him, and I won't regret not voting for him this time either.

Best Answer

No, not even for a fraction of a second. He was elected on the promise that he would cure America's ills, instead he has made them worse!

Best Answer

Nope I didn't vote for any of them because I wasn't a fan of any of them....I knew nothing about this random man so I just sat back and watched...I'm still waiting to see what happens

Best Answer

Not in the slightest, and I'll not vote for him again.

Best Answer

Huh? How could one regret not voting for a man who won the office? Your vote wouldn't have changed anything.

Best Answer

I couldn't vote for him, not an American. Though I think Canadians should be allowed to vote, since whatever goes on in your country seems to affect us!!!!

Best Answer

I voted for a third party candidate (and so by extension voted for him). I will NOT do that this time! He's a smooth orator, but a do nothing, and what little he has done just seems to have made things worse ( a lot worse)

Best Answer

I did vote for him and don't regret it-I do not want him touching my weed though!

Best Answer