i didn't vote for him
999LAURA 999LAURA 26-30, F 12 Answers Jun 29, 2012

At this point, Obama regrets voting for Obama. The deceit coming out of this administration sets a new standard for scum barrary. Everytime I see the guy on TV I feel like I could rip his suite open and find a cluster of snakes.

Best Answer

hello friend i dint vote for him either lol

Best Answer

I would have voted for the devil before him, they are one in the same. He has ruined the country, and fools will someday realize it.

Best Answer

No I did not :-

Best Answer

Laura, thank you - we are on the same page...

Best Answer

I voted for my friend Mike.

Best Answer

Who?

Best Answer

obama our "president"

Best Answer

oh him your president. It's seems to me it's times like this that the virturs of a royal family and Queen as head of stae helps. She's the stable force behind all our elected leaders.

Best Answer

hell he ain't my president i didn't vote for him

Best Answer

But thats how a democacy works those with the biggest vote wins and the people accept the vote of the people.

Best Answer

NO HE IS ONE OF THE BEST PRESIDENTS I AM VOTING FOR HIM AGAIN THIS COMING ELCETION

Best Answer

No. He stepped into a huge pre-existing mess. The stock market crashed in 2008, remember? The auto problems, the bank problems, the housing crisis, the decimation of the middle class, the attack on marriage going on everywhere. Just the start... So many civil rights lost from citizens forever due to 911. I plan to vote for him again. What people expect of one person with a widely divided Congress is beyonf comprehension.

Best Answer

NO, but i DO regret people that think they did sumthin for voting only for obama. like a football team, obama is the quarterback, you voted him in, right? well, what about his running back? tight end? center? EXACTLY.

Best Answer