OH HELL NO!!! you better take that back boy i will knock you up side the head!

Best Answer

i'm not saying you do, i'm just asking.

Best Answer

Science in general is a good thing. But people will use anything to get what they want, and science is not exempt. Always look at who is funding research and you will find out why anything that goes wrong with a product or idea is simply the result of someone pushing their agenda.

Best Answer

I know someone who makes her life much harder due to her fear of cell phones, she refuses to get her daughter immunizations, she is terrified of her daughter being given gum because it might have "sugar alcohol" in it. I am not sure if she's scared of the chemical or she thinks it'll get her kid drunk. She's fascinated by The Message, Gary Zukav, Graham Hancock, Dr. Mercola, Ron Paul, and The Church of Oprah (PBUH) She is into transcendental meditation, believes in a generic god of sunshine and lollipops who will give her what she wants if she just begs hard enough. And she mocks ME for going to a psychiatrist.

Best Answer

of all those things, transcendental meditation is the only beneficial one. forcing her own fears on her child is really bad news.

Best Answer

It's just as much garbage as any of the rest. Meditation sure, but TM is pure rot. She pays someone the equivalent of my rent and utilities per month to sit for an hour a week and she thinks one day she'll be able to leave her body. WTF FOR? It annoys me because I actually LIVE with dissociation. She seeks it as a goal. She has no idea what it's really like to separate from your body mentally. You're not flying around on a GD magic carpet over the city.

Best Answer

i just meant the kind of meditation where you slow down your brain. that's supposed to be really good for you. i didn't mean any astral projection crap.

Best Answer

As a nutritionist, I think she has good sense to question all the things that her child is exposed to. Vaccines are proven to cause autism and exacerbate health conditions, and 'no-calorie' sweeteners are a cause of cancer.

Best Answer

you do not speak the truth.

Best Answer

I make it my mission in life to only speak the truth.

Best Answer

You are a horrible nutritionist, sorry to say. Or a troll. Not sure which.

Best Answer

If it's your mission in life to speak the truth, fine, but you might want to educate yourself on the topic, particularly the link between immunizations and autism. Don't try to con me; I'm a mother of an autistic child and I will cite you to the ground.

Best Answer

<3 DisorderlyCyn.

Best Answer

Reject technology. *throws computer*

Best Answer

I don't see how someone could reject science... even a caveman would need math.

Best Answer

I reject pseudo-science.

Best Answer

good call. no scalar electromagnetics for you then, huh?

Best Answer

Haha nope. And I don't believe in those performance enhancing power-balance bracelets people wear either. WTF?!

Best Answer

oh yeah. those are kinda stoopid. clinical trials do support claims about ion generators, though.

Best Answer

Haven't looked at that one.. I'll google it.. I do try to remain open-minded though. And I tend to take alot with a grain of salt - as cynical as I sound, I think that clinical trials that are paid for in order to get a certain result usually get it.. Research and experiments should be done without a specific aim. And be able to show the use of the scientific method. Which is to disprove. That being said, that is just my opinion in general, I don't know about ion generators. Give me a few to do some research ;)

Best Answer

they say negative ions in the air have a stimulating effect and positive ones chill you out. i think i get plenty of each from the welder at work!

Best Answer

Haha really? Okie dokie then.. Who wrote that report - Doctor Nick?

Best Answer