brags that they don't have a filter....then they LATCH ON to the labels they have created for themselves and act out on any of their impulsive whims, bringing everyone down. Then they use the "well i TOLD YOU i don't have a filter", etc. excuse.....it gets SO OLD
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 11 Answers Feb 19, 2013 in Education

It sounds pretty annoying.

Best Answer

dont tell me you have never encountered this?

Best Answer

Well, i have encountered people saying they are a ***** or an *******, or ghetto. that really annoys me, as if there is something redeeming about it.

Best Answer

yeah exactly! and they are in your FACE with it!

Best Answer

Its just an excuse to be a obnoxious mouthy tw@t imo<br />
Theyre attention seeking like a kid shouting bum in school

Best Answer

i agree..they try to create for themselves a space, and it just ends up closing them in their own 4 walls of claustrophobic hatred

Best Answer

Yeah thats exactly it!!!

Best Answer

yeah girl..when you see someone like that, just step back and PITY them

Best Answer

Yeps they might as well say 'Im a intolerant bigot but Im just gonna pretend its funny' its just tragic tho

Best Answer

it sure is....sigh. i wish you and i could change the world merely with the force of our thoughts....maybe if we make thought rings and push them together like on "Captain Planet", we will have a chance?

Best Answer

Yeah it would be good... if only we could!!!

Best Answer

allow me to tinker with some metallurgy and a hefty magnifying glass tonight, and i will get back to you tomorrow. for now, i must hasten to the drawing table to begin my rough draft designs!!

Best Answer

Now that sounds ideal... good luck =D

Best Answer

yea, a sh itload of people with no self control?!........great........just great

Best Answer

yeah exactly. let's just create a group for ourselves and protest that we arent accepted....

Best Answer

Oh god I am glad I'm not the only one who hates that!<br />
Seems like everyone has a "label" they use to excuse their most annoying or unlikable quality. It's not cute, and these people should grow up and learn that part of being a respectable person is *thinking* before you start spewing your words.

Best Answer

exactly! for example, im fat, and i know i am. i can fully comprehend why people think i am unsightly sometimes, and i dont fully blame them for it. i appreciate the efforts of those bringing "awareness" to the "fat cause", but are they really helping all of us who may die of obesity by not hurting our feelings?

Best Answer

That whole "fat-is-unhealthy" thing is a lie anyway. There are PLENTY of people, who by government BMI definitions, are considered overweight or obese- but if you were to give them a fitness test, they'd ace it, no problem! And naturally skinny people are often more unhealthy because they can eat whatever they want (and do), and that usually means they don't watch the quality of what they ingest.

Best Answer

that can be the case, but let's be real here..are the MAJORITY of obese people able to ace fitness tests and live as long of lives?

Best Answer

Certainly not in all cases, but that doesn't mean the stereotype of fat = unhealthy should be perpetuated.

Best Answer

true, but im not sure that that is the stereotype that matters most to the fat activists. i think they want to be seen as just as physically appealing as their/our smaller counterparts

Best Answer

I'm sure that's the issue for some. Not for me. I don't care who finds me attractive, I just don't want to be lumped in with unhealthy people based on my weight. I know I could run circles around most of the skinny people I know.

Best Answer

point well-taken. i think a lot of it comes down to~who gets the jobs? i, too, am far less lazy than many skinny people i know

Best Answer

They can act like that but when the consequences hit them, it's our turn to say "I told you so"

Best Answer

Mines tend to be self-fulfilling prophesy.

Best Answer