Shedevil5924 Shedevil5924 36-40, F 9 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Hobbies

Many people have relied on me like that, they have never been dissapointed. But I have been dissapointed everytime. So for me to rely on others in any sence seems to be kinda retarted. While I been alone for the most part of my life having to rely on myself anyway. So overall I relied on myself, but would be nice to be able to rely on someone someday, to get that in return. The safety of that sort of.

Best Answer

It used to be other people...I was very unhappy but I've been learning alot over the last few years and Im getting wiser and stronger everyday

Best Answer

I always rely on myself

Best Answer

while i know true happiness comes from with in i enjoy sharing it with others

Best Answer

I can feel happy on my own but someone else is better

Best Answer

im pretty sure almost everyone would say on themselves ... only the truly depressed or attention seeking would say others ... in truth we all take a bit of column a and a bit of column b ... ... ... **** it im gonna say my teddy makes me happy ... and since he doesnt really exist its option c, HA!

Best Answer

sometimes all it takes is a simple smile to make someones day

Best Answer