Deepnthoughts79 Deepnthoughts79 26-30, F 11 Answers Mar 10 in Hobbies

Lastyear. Sent christmas presents and a letter back home. First time theyve heard from me in 3 years

Best Answer

Hi<br />
Yes with a pen dipped in ink, A fountain pen for shorthand special type of course.<br />
But am a touch typist and find easier and faster to type plus used to get into trouble for making more blots on paper than letters lol<br />
Bio

Best Answer

My mother and I send care packages time to time. We always write a short letter when we do.

Best Answer

i write a lot of letters mainly to family and friends but i think the art of letter writing is being lost to technology

Best Answer

sadly it's true,I agree

Best Answer

Hi
Come on the art of thinking has been lost too

It is all calculators now customer service in shops is gone by the wayside

Integrity decency honesty and communication is out the door people are not mixing in real life their day is in front of a computer.

The kids have never seen a type writer only in antique shops forget about the old wooden pens and inkwell.

Days of walks in the country getting to know the plants playing together in the park
just being kids it is gone.

Sports are all competitive not just a fun game. Now they use a gym for exercise before people used to work.

Bio

Best Answer

never have … I have printed ( individual letters -vs- Cursive ) a handwritten letter …. the last one was just a week ago.

Best Answer

Long long time ago

Best Answer

No, I don't. Must have been sometime in the last century.

Best Answer

Last night :)

Best Answer

Never, 0.o

Best Answer

several times a month

Best Answer