No longer does a institution or individual have the right not to support government mandates on abortion because of religious conviction under Obamacare..
ianrockwell ianrockwell 41-45, M 7 Answers Feb 20, 2012

Protection of conscience should mean freedom from coercion in the external order as a civil right. So, if I want to withdraw my Christian child from sex education advocating gay practices as safe and normal, I should not have to go to prison as a result. I was horrified to read of the Massachussetts man who was imprisoned for withdrawing his Kindergarten child from such a class.

Best Answer

My rights trump your conscience.

Best Answer

Is that you adolph behind that mask... I thought you were dead..

Best Answer

Well, if I can't withhold my taxes because the government gives tons of money to catholic charities(nor would be so small minded to suggest it) Other people shouldn't be able to withhold the services the government has legislated either. I also don't agree with bombing civilians...can I get my money back for that too. The law only works if it applies to everyone.

Best Answer

no we had the right t be glad about what we did...you are such a pessimist!

Best Answer

just keep thinking positive...

Best Answer

I just try to keep thinking

Best Answer

I remember when the people of the United States used to have

Best Answer