How has it changed your life?
Baaane Baaane 51-55, M 32 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Science & Technology

Actually yes......I've only been using the internet for the past couple of years......and I still suck at it...LOL

Best Answer

But I see you are getting better and better.

Best Answer

Lordy yes,. before the internet and personal computers, before monitors for computer output even. I've got friends all over the world but none are really as close as the friends I made before the internet.

Best Answer

Yes..... **** was so limited

Best Answer

Before our house had Internet. My mom thought I forgot where I lived cause I was never home!

Best Answer

The good ole days when everyone had a real social life. Great times.

Best Answer

LOL ! Vaguely...I now google what was once committed to memory or in dusty books upon my shelves. And I've gotten to speak with more different people in the last 2 years than I probably have in my entire life, even keeping in mind college years across country, and a bit of travel abroad.

Best Answer

Hell yeah! I was such a tomboy. Climbing trees and constantly riding my bike everywhere. Ahhh, good times... <br />
Being on the computer hasnt really brought that much good in my life to be honest. I mean, I've made some good friends throughout the years but I've also had my share fallouts and heartbreaks as well. I dont think kids should even use the computer. The internet world is just as bad as the real world and plus you gain A LOT of weight but sitting on your *** all damn day.

Best Answer

The Internet brought the world to me, literally. Who would think I would've met the great people in other countries that Ive met today without it? There's jerks, bigots, racists, nutjobs but knowing who I know and learning what I've learned has outweighed the bad experiences I've had.

Best Answer

it was nice- now my eyes get all dry from too much internet

Best Answer

You know you can switch off (nah, just kidding!).

Best Answer

happens after 5 min- I have glaucoma and computers or reading is bad for it. :(

Best Answer

aw, sorry (hugs)

Best Answer

I do, even before personal computers. When I was in Middle School, my dad brought one home, an original HP model. We got stuff like that early because of his career. I proudly typed a paper on that beast, printed it on a dot matrix printer, and turned the paper in to my teacher. It was rejected. She said I had an "unfair advantage." I had to hand-write it and turn it in late for a reduced grade. LMAO. Yeah.<br />
That was even before "Operating Systems"...pure DOS. No boot-up pattern, just the black screen with a bl<x>inking white underscore. Internet?? Phhht. I was there when it was a room, lol.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

WHAT? THERE WAS LIFE BEFORE THE INTERNET???

Best Answer

Yeah I spent alot of time watching South Park that hasn't changed much

Best Answer

Gee, was South Park before the Internet???

Best Answer

Well before I had access to it both came out around the same time

Best Answer

Vaguely yes

Best Answer

yup, and being chased by a saber tooth tiger while out hunting for wooly mammoths

Best Answer

*throws laptop out window* ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Best Answer

My eye sight started getting worse starting in 1994. Coincidentally, I haven't been outside nearly as much since then either, lol

Best Answer

Yes. It was wonderful. I had no where near the amount of fabricated drama and stuff to b!tch about.

Best Answer

Yes, I am one of those people who didn't have access to the internet before 1997. Prior to that, as you well know, we made much more use of landline telephones, faxes, and snail mail.

Best Answer

You were ahead of me. I got connected early in 2000.

Best Answer

Yes I do. It does make it easier to keep me distracted from the strife in my life and talk to people around the world.

Best Answer