mojorising mojorising 51-55, F 21 Answers Apr 14, 2011

Ice cream sandwich all the way. Napoleon ice cream (pink/white/choc) inside is ok too.

Best Answer

BOMBPOPS!!! I used to love those things.

Best Answer

it still comes here. I get nuts.

Best Answer

Still comes here. I get the rocket pops. the red white and blue ice pop. Just reminds me of being a kid

Best Answer

A million years ago the ice cream man had a sandwich consisting of two flat waffles, but really the stuff the cones were made of, with a big slab of van-choc-straw in between. heavenly. Or creamscicles. The ice cream was real then.

Best Answer

red white and blue rockets still love em!

Best Answer

The ice cream cone with chocolate covering and peanuts on top.

Best Answer

Yes he was my uncle Floyd. I loved the ice cream that was like a slushie with a bubble gum ball at the bottom

Best Answer

I can remember the Milk Man and the Friehofer's bakery truck.

Best Answer

we had a sno cone truck! and i got "suicides".but the best frozen treat i ever tasted was a "big stick" made by pros in humboldt county in cali.they perfected the posicle.

Best Answer

Mickey Mouse ice cream! The ice cream man had an ice cream bar that was shaped like Mickey's head. I always used to eat his ears off first :)

Best Answer

I don't know if they still make them....they were vanilla ice cream pops covered in chocolate and chopped nuts....I don't remember what they called them.

Best Answer

Choco-tacos and Bozo's ice-cream.

Best Answer

a red cherry popsicle called a tornado

Best Answer

Yes, I remember, he was around last weekend.

A double cone, chocolate dipped with nuts.

Best Answer