Questionator Questionator 26-30 235 Answers Jun 26, 2012

Question of the Day

CD? I am so old and poor I am still using my cassette tapes.......

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Tricky tricky. The first cassette tape I ever owned was Kriss Kross and several mixed tapes. The first two CD's I ever owned were Led Zeppelin IV and Pink Floyd: Wish You Were Here. But they were all gifts. <br />
The first CD or tape I ever purchased with my own hard earned cash? The Ozzman Cometh, a 2-CD compilation. It was over $20 at a radio shack. I was about 14 at the time. Saved up some babysitting money. I still have all the CD's. But not the cassette tapes. I remember my sister smashing Kriss Kross with a hammer. And god only knows what happened to my old mixed tapes :o)

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

yes, Grease soundtrack on vinyl 13 years old.

Best Answer

how about an 8 track stepphan wolf , Bill Cosby and sonny & cher

Best Answer

Chicago Two..... I listened to "Colour My World" about a zillion times.

Best Answer

It was an 8-track and I believe it was Bread. (David Gates)

Best Answer

I love Bread. True romancing band.

Best Answer

I used to listen to 8 track too, queen and three dog night. :)

Best Answer

How about Steppinwolf?

Best Answer

CD? Maybe Ace of Bass, not sure on tape, I used to get a lot of singles but I remember always playing a tape, "can't hurry love" on my cassette pla<x>yer as a child.

Best Answer

A casette tape of Jodeci (R&B).

Best Answer

Well, I'm old enough that my first recorded music came on these things called "records." My first record album, or "LP" as they were called in those days, was the Jackson 5 (who are presently on a reunion tour [minus Michael, of course] as we speak).

Best Answer

I think I just copied tapes from the radio. The first CD I may have bought might be Prince's Graffiti Bridge =)

Best Answer

Thank you, Purplelady1971, lol =)

Best Answer

As embarassing and old as it may sound................ NKOTB (New Kids On The Block)....... lalalala hanging tough :)

Best Answer

1st CD : It was the 1812 Overture by the London Philharmonic.<br />
1st Tape: It was the soundtrack to Top Gun.<br />
1st Album (Record) - Physical - Olivia Newton John

Best Answer

i think it was madonna: True Blue

Best Answer

This remindse of the Debbie Gibson tape I had lol

Best Answer

The very first was Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band "Born in the USA"

Best Answer

My first tape was an eight track of the Eagles ....

Best Answer

madonna like a virgin. i remember i kept trying to rewind both sides of the tape, & i couldn't figure out why i couldn't get them both rewound at the same time, lol.

Best Answer

apetite for distruction by Guns n Roses it was my bro cassette but it was the first one i ever owned so i got it for free and didnt purchase it it was passed down from his father to him i asked him why he gave it to me he said beacuse he wanted me to get well educated in good music lol :D

Best Answer

The first tape I owned was "...And Justice For All" by Metallica. I've been listening to Metal ever since I discovered them.

Best Answer

1973 - Alice Cooper's "Billion Dollar Babies"

Best Answer

We didn't have CDs or tapes when I was growing up. The first music recording I bought was Elvis, "Jailhouse Rock."

Best Answer