I don't remember. I don't think we retain those moments unless we are outside of our normal routine or it's a mega huge event.
halbert halbert 46-50, M 17 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Hobbies

Not really, although like many I did follow the drama surrounding his death on TV. Say what you want about the man but he was a great artist who left his mark on the music world.

Best Answer

Really? He died? I hadn't heard a thing about it.

Best Answer

I started celebrating. One less drugie pedifile pervert walking amoung us.<br />
What a freaky dipwad he was.

Best Answer

He was exonerated of any charges of being a ********* according to the FBI files on him. The father of the child who accused him of molesting his son ended up killing himself after Jackson's death. Which also makes me ask: what normal parent is going to ask for money when their child was molested anyway? Exactly. He was an eccentric but no where near a child abuser. However, no one makes light of how Elvis Presley courted Priscilla Presley when he was in his late 20s and she was only 14, no one notices that. Anyway, I hope there is some mercy for you when you drop dead someday...just saying.

Best Answer

I like your answer ..I hope you have well and truely recovered from surgery.God bless you!! There should be more of YOU!!!

Best Answer

...did you personally know him??did you live with him?? NO and NO than CALM DOWN !

Best Answer

I do!!!!! I always liked him and I don't care what anyone thinks!!

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I was just sat watching a film when I received a phone call from my brother telling me, I was actually really upset about it.

Best Answer

I guess you're right in your comment below the question.

Best Answer

I was crossing Time Square in New York when it flashed up on the boards.

Best Answer

In bed recovering from surgery.

Best Answer

That's my theory about these remembrances. Unless they are a huge event, we only remember the specifics if we are outside of our normal routine.

Best Answer

I was eating breakfast.

Best Answer

I distinctly remember I was not giving a **** before or afterwards.

Best Answer