The last time for me was while in High School. They thought I was smoking because my clothing smelled like cigarrettes. But It was my friends who were smoking, but I still got grounded.
mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 10 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

For me it was highschool as well. I was brought home by the police. I had done a myriad of crimes. (Underage drinking, possession, contributing to minors, threatened police, obviously drunk and stole beer from the local tom thumb) *rolls eyes*Really my Mother should've shot me! Lol.

Best Answer

She should have sent you to jail! Lol....

Best Answer

Feck knows lol. Probaly for being out too late or lying bout where I was going. o_0

Best Answer

Grounding wasn't in my parents vocabulary, always thought it weird my friends would tell me when they got grounded. We just got the belt and it was over.

Best Answer

I finally brought home my boyfriend to meet my parents we were dating for 2.5 years before I introduced him to my parents. I was 17 and he was 24. He attacked me at the dining room table.

The following week they sent me away to boarding school. It was the worst "grounding" ever. I sent 10 months there and went to school even in the summer.

Best Answer

When I was like 12...for playing an online computer game in the middle of the night and lying to them about it.

Best Answer

Don't think I ever got grounded, but I'm sure I deserved to have been. :)

Best Answer

Yes. Mom grounded me for 4 weeks for breaking curfew.

Best Answer