Questionator Questionator 26-30 82 Answers Oct 26, 2011

Question of the Day

yep. it was with my mom............:)

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

are you really as nice as you seem??? Would you please run for President in 2012??????

Best Answer

i agree. your mom did such a great job. she is very lucky

Best Answer

Yeah. It was a curious little pointy chocolate thing wrapped in foil. Delicious.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

my first kiss was with my current girlfriend :) we were snuggling in her bed and we kissed. she was 17 at the time and i was 18. she was and still is my first girlfriend and she has said the same about me. we have grown so much stronger over the years and have developed extremely strong bonds between us. to the point where we can complete each others sentences. and i cam make her giggle whenever :) even when she is sad. she is my babe as i am her's after a week we started planning to get married. those plans have only gotten better. she is in university a thousand miles away from me right now and i miss her so much. i started my own company and will go corporate soon. she wants to do the same soon too. i will be going to university soon as well. she is my first kiss and it was amazing. she also thinks the same :) i hope she reads this one day and i'll be sitting right beside her so i can turn her head around and give her another kiss :)

Best Answer

Yes, it was like a movie kiss. A perfect one. I was 20, he was my best fren ever from college. we were sitting under a tree on a very sunny day, for the first time I was attracted to him on that particular day and I was thinking to say that to him.... Suddenly, it started raining.. we were drenched... We were shivering from cold.. Without my notice he pulls me to his chest, wraps me tight, he kissed me, a french kiss. I was shocked and I went for another one because it was perfect and my heart felt right and I never had a kiss like that. Yes! Of course, there was fireworks, there was lightning too. We were together for 5 years long, planning to marry but God always has different plans for me.. he.... He... Died in a accident....

Best Answer

Oh I'm so sorry. :'-(

Best Answer

Thanks for console... :(

Best Answer

Thanks.. I really appreciate

Best Answer

It's terrible and I'm sorry for your loss.

Best Answer

I am so sorry

Best Answer

I'm trying to forget! The jerk broke my heart!

Best Answer

Good God Yes, I was stunned, frightened, shocked, the earth moved and I trembled and shook. I was speachless then I looked deep into his eyes and kissed him back. Then recess ended and we went back into our 3rd grade classroom.

Best Answer

I'm sorry, what was the question?

Best Answer

I was pretty young, maybe 7, and kissed a girl I went to school with. It was summer, we were hanging out together. I asked her if she wanted to try kissing. We kissed a couple of times, and then continued to hang out. Stupid me...the girl's family was rich. Should have practiced on some other girls first...LOL! Of course, I'm happily married and wouldn't trade my wife in. Really, I wouldn't. Not for all the money in the...damn it...

Best Answer

Yeah, it was weird.. I was 12 and it was the first time i got drunk with my friends and two female cousins.. so one of my cousins, a 15 year old girl found out i never kissed so she took me behind the bus station and taught me...lol.

Best Answer

I do she was rubbing my one leg & I got a hard-on. she kissed me & I *** in my pants.. I don't want to relive it ever..

Best Answer

I feel so left out reading all these comments/answers.

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

Yep.

It was during an art exam. He conveniently got us stuck in the art cupboard. We later carried on with the kiss on the walk home from school

Best Answer

Never had one *foreveralone*

Best Answer

you will get your first kiss. not everyone get their first kiss on high school. I got mine when I was 22

Best Answer

dido

Best Answer

yeah, still unkissed as well

Best Answer

I'm 18 in college, so I realize that too, lol. I just don't want to be too old :(.

Best Answer

yes, it was a scottie with bad breath, named Stinker.

Best Answer

Stinker Mc Breath no doubt ? lol

Best Answer

Lol the girl I kissed her breath was so minty I wanted too french kiss her and I did! :P

Best Answer

Yes it was incredible! She was amazing her breath was so minty and I really liked her! :)

Best Answer

Yes, I wrote a story about it you can go read it if you want :}

Best Answer

Yes. I was thirteen and under the influence of alcohol at this local festival with the guy i'd been crushing on but had never met before now as he lives in Brighton. So we were in the the folly (the woods) talking to each other, and star gazing with the music on in the background, getting closer and closer to each other until we kissed, which was alright.

Best Answer

yeah i was 12 i got pissed and ended up waking up to a guy the next morning

Best Answer

Heck yeah, I was thirteen when a friends precocious sister kissed me, it was like HOLY Smokes, now I have something to live for.....it was electric, stunning. She wasn't even my girlfriend (until six years later)

I wanted a kiss years earlier when I was seven, at summer camp in Alaska; this girl, Kendra, was giving out kisses for loose change (no pun intended) I hade the seven year old hots for her, but alas I had no spare change, I wonder what she's doing now......

Best Answer

yes but i wish i nvr did.

i was about 8 or 9 only, i had a boyfriend, i actually remember thinking that i was WAY to old to have my first boyfriend cuz i thought that was old for somereason and that i should have gone through a few by then, well anyways, his name was david and underneathe the playground at school we kissed :-*

then i felt weird so then i didnt know wut to say and then i didnt tell my mom 4 months and i was embarrassed :p idk y

Best Answer