surfbiker surfbiker 51-55, M 18 Answers Jul 23, 2012

The Graduate with Dustin Hoffman. I thought he was sooooooo cute! I was twelve. Are you trying to seduce me Mrs. Robinson? Why no Benjamin

Best Answer

Never, I was rasied religious and were taught never to watch R rated movies. I am so crazy busy, I never go to the movies. I think I been to one movie in my life. The sound of music. Sad but true.

Best Answer

Scarface when I was 7.

Best Answer

10 cheeches and ,hong funniest chiz ever

Best Answer

i can't remember for the life of me, but i remember seeing jaws when i was eight with my best friend and no parents. pretty big deal at that age.

Best Answer

American History X. Must have been like 6 or 7.

Best Answer

Heavy Metal....and I was probably like 4-5. <br />
I had a ....strange childhood.

Best Answer

not sure of the age, under ten but it was stand by me

Best Answer

Stand by Me is rated R? I had no idea. Crazy.

Best Answer

for language

Best Answer

I am so old I can't remember what the movie was... Sad, huh?

Best Answer

Honestly, I can't remember my age, it was before the double digits. Boogie Nights. I couldn't sleep one night, that... was intriguing to an already interested little girl.

Best Answer

I started going through a vampire obsession in middle school. I snuck interview with the vampire from my mom and watched it. Again and again and again. I was like 11. I only got in trouble when my little sister who had watched it with me did the perfect immitation of Claudia's line "Let me kiss it and make it better," to my mom, totally blowing my cover. lol

Best Answer

I love that movie!

Best Answer

dont know if their R rated. but platoon and full metal jacket. my dad didn't want me to see them. so i got up to my own private mid night screenings :)

Best Answer

Interesting. Those were some of the first movies I remember watching with my dad. They let me watch movies that showed violence as horrible, they just didn't let me watch movies that glorified it. Ya know...everyone gets back up, no blood. Heh. I saw those way before I saw Bambi.

Best Answer

the swearing was his concern. i was already sharing my very colorful vocab by then :)

Best Answer

I was 7. My baby sitter had us watch The Ring...I looked like the girl in the well. Didn't go over well.

Best Answer

If. I know what you did last summer is rated r. Then that would be it. I was probably about 11 or. Watched it alone

Best Answer

I was going to say IT, but apparently it is NR...I would still consider it valid to this question though, because it scared me for YEARS. I was 3 years old when I saw it.

Best Answer

My brother too...

Best Answer

The Exorcist on TV when I was 14. Still can't believe my parents let me watch it.

Best Answer