droppingin droppingin 31-35, F 12 Answers Jul 2, 2012

I do... took me a couple of years before I understood what he was trying to teach me<br />
... in hindsight he was alot better than I gave him credit for in the days

Best Answer

I do! The interview was hilarious. He kept asking me if i could read and if i could write, in between everything else. Just being super cheeky and smart. When i started the job, he was still cheeky but also very serious. Hes a hard worker and theres no slacking off. Was always calling me into his office telling me i needed to speed up and because im super quiet he always got me to poke my tongue out then would tell me, ah there is a tongue in there so use it! I didn't like him much at first because he was really watching me all the time and picking at things. Then when i started getting better and knew what i was doing he got better also. As long as you did your job properly then he was the coolest boss ever! And i actually became very close with him. He was hard on me at the start, for like the first 6 months to a year and as much as i hated it, i now have huge respect for him for turning me into the good, hard worker i am. Was so so gutted when he got transferred.

Best Answer

My first real "boss" never interviewed me for the job (pizza delivery; they hire anyone with a pulse and a car). Indeed, I didn't meet him until the first day. It took about a year to really get to know him, as he was rather distant. His management style was pure micromanaging dictatorship, and it was rather annoying, but over time I grew to appreciate him and respect his way of doing things (It worked.). He wasn't a good people person, and drove away many with his rather abrasive personality, but nobody ran operations like he did, and I appreciated it, because it made me money. He wound up paying for his high strung ways with a heart attack at 40, survived, but exited the business. I'd sure as hell like to have him (in pre heart attack form) back.

Best Answer

my first boss was known by his employees as hitler. the dude had no heart and would give the people who didnt kiss his *** the night shift for weeks on end. i got fired when i sent a letter to the ministry of labor about the work conditions some of us had to endure. while it fixed the issues i wrote about, i was fired and he still has a job

Best Answer

Yes - my immediate boss was a Geordie (from Newcastle upon Tyne, north-east England) and we hit it off from the start - although he was in his late 20s and I was not quite 16, straight out of secondary school. Found we lived in the same tower block. Recently got back into contact through Friends Reunited (after nearly 40 years !)

Best Answer

Yes I remember my first boss outside the Air Force, he could have been my Air Force supervisor both in looks and personality. Not much fun but easy to manipulate.

Best Answer

Yeah I finished school and I got a job in KFC. It sucked and I only lasted a few months.

Best Answer

I don't remember the interview, but I remember the boss and the job. I think the interview may have been conducted by human resources (which was then called *personnel*) The boss was a good man. Very fair. Soft spoken. His name was Mr Twedelle

Best Answer