own

Best Answer

Its a shared co op. There is a large elm in the middle of a field. I thought I was the first to claim its shade but was sadly mistaken to see another family living beneth it. I offered them berries from down the way for the south side of the tree and they welcomed me graciously. I now pay my share of rent with stolen carrots from the community garden and they often allow me to join them for dinner. It has turned into a beautiful "duplex" as they take care of the grass and I I'm in charge of bark polishing. Were going to get an iguana soon for protection due to the fact that we have gotten quite a large waiting list for new tennants and some get a bit violent. we feel that since neither them nor I are ready to move to a larger tree, the costs are astronomical when u get deeper into the forrest.

Best Answer

I have a mortgage so I don't really own it till the last penny is paid back.

Best Answer

Own

Best Answer

I own it, but i have another thats mortgaged, rent seems like i am donateing

Best Answer

rent :l

Best Answer