Of course not. Stirring up that resentment is just another ploy by the wealthy to free up money that will be handed over to them. Funny how nobody discusses socialism for the rich?<br />
They only call it class warfare when we fight back.

Best Answer

Good response? I cannot think of it any other way. Our society is only as good as it treats the least of us. The sociopathy of the wealthy and their apologists is a danger to all of us that needs to be addressed.

Best Answer

No, it's nice some of my tax payments go to something worthwhile for our society.

Best Answer

No, I eat regularly and have health insurance. It would be pretty selfish of me to resent others for having those things, too.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Used to, but no more. Thanks to obummer & dimwit biden half the country is unemployed and need them.

Best Answer

Be nice!

Best Answer

Absolutely not

Best Answer

There is only one reason I would resent anyone using government benefits.... if they are not trying to live a better life (what I like to call getting out of the system). Sure there are those who need it, but you don't see most of those individuals sitting around doing nothing. As long as the people receiving food stamps and medicaid are diligently looking for a job for independence, I have no problem.

Best Answer

I don't because some people really do need it.

Best Answer

Not if they are REALLY deserving of it.

Best Answer

No why would I?

Best Answer