Helper96 Helper96 46-50, F 15 Answers Jan 23, 2013 in Community

Absolutely, no question.

I have my own and believe in karma.

Best Answer

Yes, but only directly to the owner.

Best Answer

That depends how broke I am. I have returned one in tact. However, I am not above stealing to survive.

I think some people are lying........

Best Answer

If there is any identification, yes i would return it to the rightful owner.

Best Answer

I would put an ad in the paper to identify the contents, or I would put a notice at stores and Banks, etc. Lost wallets are always an accident. I am a responsible person.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Last wallet I found was huge. I didn't even check for money because I didn't want to expose myself to the temptation. Returned it as found.

Best Answer

Yes, I am honest.

Best Answer

unless i need it to live..sure

Best Answer

tonight I tried to help a little lost dog it's freezing over here and the dog was alone and scared got out my car to help the little mongrel but only scared it more I feel bad for letting it run off

Best Answer

Yes, of course.

Best Answer

Sure I would, and I have. The wallet may belong to a father with children, and works hard for that money.

Keeping that wallet would cause a hardship on that family. Plus, if something is not mine, I will return it to the owner.

Best Answer

though I have second thoughts i still return it

Best Answer