I don't rush. <br />
I certainly don't answer blocked or unknown numbers.<br />
If it's important the person will leave a voice mail.

Best Answer

I don't answer anonymous calls , i only answer if it's someone I know and if it's convenient, I have an answering machine for important calls. I don't have a cell phone.<br />
Some people are married to the telephone, I actually saw a woman in the super market with a phone up to each ear the other day. What is that all about?

Best Answer

thats frightful.

Best Answer

When I go to answer it, if the number's witheld or international I ignore it :-)

Best Answer

When my phone rings my first reaction is usually , 'f.,k off leave me alone!' Then I look at the display . If it's family or a good friend I usually answer. I answer unknown no's sometimes.

Best Answer

no, no, no It's better to avoid the debt collector's calls. Infact I have a voice ringtone that is allocated to the debt collectors. It says" John calling dont answer, he wants your money"

Best Answer

People that don't pay their debts are thieves.

Best Answer

Yesss... I always keep my phone along with me n i ans each n every call coz my bf is in army n u never know when he may call n it can b frm any no...

Best Answer

No and don't you hate it when a clerk is checking out a line of people, and answers a phone and stands there for 5 minutes talking to them..

Best Answer

I have when anyone does that... i feel if you are dealing with me, your phone can wait, or politely excuse yourself and make your phone call brief... tell the caller you will call them back... I hate seeing people being ruled by their phones.

Best Answer

I have never understood why they think a person on the phone is more important than a paying customer right in front of them. I have set my intended purchase down and walked out of the store on such occasions hoping that it takes them longer to restock the shelves than the phone call.

Best Answer

guess you not using Android huh

Best Answer

I rush to the phone just to look at the caller id. I do not answer numbers I do not know because of marketing. Voicemail is nice

Best Answer

Only time I rush to answer is if is my daughter's daycare or my Mom when she has the baby for the day.

Best Answer

No and No.

Best Answer

bravo.

Best Answer