ItsmeDee ItsmeDee 41-45, F 12 Answers Aug 26, 2012 in Hobbies

wally wally wally wally wally wally world, she got her basket basket basket shes buyin summers eve she keeps her body clean! lol

Best Answer

hehehehehe

Best Answer

im guessing you've seen it lol

Best Answer

she's so fine, get her number in the check out line!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Proper or at least most correct English is : 'going to Walmart (it's 1 word),, and 'Im going to the hospital' ,,,,,,,,,

Best Answer

after going to Walmart, I NEED to go to the hospital for brain damage, and a all of the antibiotics that they've got!

Best Answer

I myself tend to do whatever I feel like and just say "I'll be back later", I'm not really a Grammar Nazi when it's time to roll

Best Answer

I gotta go to walmart<br />
i'm at the hospital

Best Answer

My father says going to the wal mart and going to hospital lol I love him..

Best Answer

Best Answer

I say "going to the hospital". My father says "going to hospital" or "going to market", apparently that's more of a southernism.

Best Answer

No, I say I`m going to Wally World to watch the Wal-Mart people.

Best Answer

You say "im going to walmart" because there is no other walmart...<br />
And you say "i'm going to THE hospital" because you are going to a certain hospital in particular.... (you wouldn't say i'm going to THE Sutter Hospital, you would say i'm going to Sutter....<br />
This is the only sense i can make of this quandry

Best Answer

I say I'm going to the hospital, because it is a generic term on the other hand I say I'm going to Wal-mart because it is a specific store. I would say I'm going to the store if I were just headed out to do some random shopping.

Best Answer