I'm an olds army brat " Chow " Works for me .

Best Answer

Usually the evening meal is referred to as tea. But it can also be called dinner and is always called that when dining out. The midday meal is lunch, but it, too, is often called dinner, and more so than the evening meal. A mid afternoon snack with a hot drink is called afternoon tea, and a late night snack with a hot drink is called supper.

Best Answer

I say them all, at the appropriate time.

Best Answer

Morning is breakfast 7am to 9am Noon 12pm is dinnertime Evening (4pm to 6pm) is tea time ( NOT THE DRINK) Super is a snak before bedtime

Best Answer

I tend to say supper, because I eat my last meal early, and my parents are Southerners.

Best Answer

Dinner. <br />
Tea usually refers to a snack with beverages formal kind of event that usually takes place mid-day (11am-3pm). Supper refers to a late meal in the evening (7pm-11pm). I usually enjoy dinner in the early evening (sometime between 4-7pm).

Best Answer

Tea, dinner's at lunch time for me :-)

Best Answer

i say food :D

Best Answer