Wow, from all the no's so far, I don't feel so bad for forgetting so many! Thanks!
Canberra16 Canberra16 41-45, F 13 Answers Mar 20, 2012

God no - i don't celebrate my birthday and i keep it a secret at work so there are no surprise presentations

Best Answer

i've even had to fight with my mother to enjoy my birthday alone!

Best Answer

I don't even care if my family forgets. I am a single dad and love my son. But the rest of my family, to be perfectly honest, I don;t even like.

Best Answer

Hmm... I think its been a few years that anyone other than my recent gf has ever wished me a happy birthday but to be honest its just another day...

Best Answer

No, birthdays are only important when you're young. when you hit 30 you want people to forget them, when you hit 40 you become bored of them and after 50 it's a reminder of your own mortality.... personally anyone who wants to celebrate another persons 70+ birthday must be a very cruel person....

Best Answer

Hell no if they forget then maybe I will to..You know being at that age an all....lol

Best Answer

never

Best Answer

no, it seems my birthday means absolutely nothing

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer