Missreedy Missreedy 31-35 12 Answers Feb 7 in Community

I feel deserving of doom and love when things fall apart, deep down, because fighting against the current feels so doomed and stupid, yet I do. So when it falls apart I get a sense of relief, despite efforts. Cue questions of self sabotage for the sake of familiarity. Anyhow, it's not kept secret. Life's too short to live a lie.

Best Answer

I deserve only the best that life has to offer, and I'm sure every citizen alive feels the same way; but what I deserve and what I actually get, are two very different things. In the end, I don't really care what I deserve or get; it's what I've given that speaks the loudest.

Best Answer

its the other way around for me. . I think I dont deserve the bad things in my life.

Best Answer

I deserved everything I got. Even 'The Clap'.

Best Answer

Not really but people are always telling what a great guy I am and how good and nice I am and I tell them I'm not really nice.. makes me feel weird.<br />
I do try to be a decent guy but I just get uncomfortable when people say those things...

Best Answer

I don't know if its secretly but I don't deserve good thing in life no fear just fact

Best Answer

I think i deserve more in this life.. not less

Best Answer

agree in a warped kind of way this drives me to succeed

Best Answer