Yes. I have a dream city, larger than any city on earth....and I dream within the city every night...all night....one long dream that never stops. Different events take place at different areas, but it is always the same city and it is mapped out in my head.

Best Answer

I keep coming back to this abandoned house and different events take place each time. I've gotten chased, flown, gotten drunk there(I quit drinking 4 1/2 years ago). It is very lucid though and I'm in complete control

Best Answer

My dream always have sex in them or something like that probably cause im not having any in real life lol and there not wild lustful dreams lol just sex :/

Best Answer

Weirdo^

Best Answer

lol haha lol

Best Answer

My dreams come in 3 flavors... Either I'm being chased, or I'm searching for things, or I have telekinesis (in lucid dreams).

Best Answer

Used to have dreams when i was naked. Every other night. It was totally non-sexual though

Best Answer

The setting is ALWAYS in my room or where I sleep. Which is always scarier than a regular nightmare that takes place in a foreign area.

Best Answer