Some people love themselves and want to make sure the rest of the world sees how good of a time they are having. Most likely the wrent much of a person in their younger years and they have a feeling of accomplishment or selfworth that they feel they need to prove that they are happy. I think its hilarious but sometimes I do like to look. Entertainment value is priceless!

Best Answer

Good answer.

Best Answer

If it's just of them then is it vain as fck. Especially if they are posing

Best Answer

its to give the viewer another side or view of them, one picture does not show the whole person many pictures you can get a better idea of how they look

Best Answer

Soooo...u have a lot of posed pictures of yourself? With or without the mask, may I ask?

Best Answer

honestly this is the only picture of me on the internet lol all the rest are of space and oddities, my difference is that i dont care for people to get to know me that is not my reason for being here

Best Answer

you look at this picture it deffinitly doesnt capture my personality lol Im not mean nor scary lol if I had more you may get a better idea of what i might be like

Best Answer

No its the trend.

Best Answer

no not at all

Best Answer

They have fans who enjoy their pictures so satisfying an audience. Guess they are on line models. Each to their own, not my thing but yay for them if it is what they like doing.

Best Answer