None. I actually see it 80 percent full (consisting of all the amazing things we can appreciate and should be thankful for); the remainder 20 percent is not really "empty." It consists of all the great possibilities we have to develop ourselves, help others and make others smile / or at least relieve their pain (hence, we can always fill it up with our passionate work!) Love yourself and love others, and your world will never be "empty."

Best Answer

I think half empty most of the time. More people are suffering than people who can actually eat three meals a day and have a safe place to rest. Money is the root of all evil.

Best Answer

Depends on how much coffee I've had.

Best Answer

I don't know if the glass is half full or half empty but it defo needs topping up :-)

Best Answer

Related Questions