I feel very grateful to have health insurance, especially at my age. And I take advantage of it whenever I get the opportunity.
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 26 Answers Jun 23, 2012

Only as needed, mine tells me if all his patients were like me he'd be out of business.

Best Answer

I see the best doc I´ve ever had each and every day ... when I look into the mirror ... lol

Best Answer

Very rarely.

Best Answer

As needed basis. .

Best Answer

I won't mind going regular if I like to see the doctor, of course, but not too frequent, to avoid over-spending. Health insurance in Singapore covers only selected illnesses, and mine isn't one of them, unless I'm warded in hospital

Best Answer

No never on a regular basis because i have no health insurance and every time I go the emergency.. it goes on my credit.. unpaid doctor bills.

Best Answer

Dentist - regular, doctor - as needed.

Best Answer

Before my accident I had not been seen by a physician for 18 years ( I have insurance ). I hate doctors and anything medical related.

Best Answer

i've got government insurance with supplemental coverage at work. in my case, regular and as-needed are pretty much the same thing

Best Answer

As a veteran with service related health problems, I go on a regular basis.

Best Answer

But a healthy health debate.... I go on an as need ba<x>ses....

Best Answer

I only go when they say I can't have anymore Rx refills until I come back. Even with my current Health Insurance coverage, I owe $2,500 from have a medical test in April and I can't afford to go back right now.

Best Answer

Both.

Best Answer

As needed, which is rarely. Although last time I went it was for something I was pretty sure was just in my head (and I think the doc agreed with me when I told him so). I just needed a placebo to get rid of the itching on my wrist

Best Answer

as needed... sometimes, even if you're feeling good, the doctor will say that something is wrong with you...

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

as needed, when absolutely needed.....I've been 3 times in the last 6 years.

Best Answer

As and when

Best Answer