Thedreameryoungman Thedreameryoungman 22-25, M 20 Answers Jul 15, 2012

If you've asked me this 25 yrs ago I would say yes, only because I was angry inside, unhappy, and felt like a victim most of the time. Then I've learned different. I like who I am and know being angry is a waste of energy and emotion.

Best Answer

Revenge is useless besides if you are happy and successful i dont think anything else matters

Best Answer

Yes and payback is a *****

Best Answer

"Revenge is a dish best served cold" - Kingon proverb<br />
Yes there are some who I will exact revenge on... The unimaginable pain that these people have caused... will be returned to them.. Because I want them to hurt as they have hurt me. I have been plotting for several years now... so that when I do it, I will get away with it. I have thought of every contingency.

Best Answer

I guess you could say I do but I thinks is all subconsciously. I will either disown them or mind fukk them inside out. It depends on the person and the offense and it has to be a major one because it takes a lot to make me mad.

Best Answer

No.<br />
I try to forget them and their deeds.

Best Answer

No, it's a waste of time and emotions.

Best Answer

NEVER :) I BETTER FORGIVE HIM OR HER

Best Answer

When I was younger I did. I woke up and realised its useless too do that

Best Answer

Definitely. I pity all those ***** who lost their self pride.. I would not settle with out drinking the blood from my enemies corps. Usually i don't make enemies.. i try to run away from such people.. i know my nature. but...

Best Answer