growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 20 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Hobbies

batshit crazy

Best Answer

haha...crazy can be downright hot sometimes

Best Answer

bald midgets with one tooth

Best Answer

haha...so hot...and a lisp too :P I always love your sense of humor!!!!

Best Answer

I am a complete sucker for tall (5'10 or taller), dark long and thick black hair....with Green Eyes. Athletic and curvy body.

Kathryn, is tall (6'1) and she is slim (130ish lbs) but cury (it's her D sized implants)...she had Greyish Green Eyes, with dirty blonde hair.

As a matter of fact...She just sent me a text.

It said

"I am glad that I still get you excited...a food and wine dinner would be great...how is 7?"

The second text she sent

"Oh ****, I didn't mean to send that text, sorry"

Almost but not quite.

I responded to her two texts.

"Hey, if your date bails, I'm available...I was beginning to think that you were going back on your word of a promised date."

Best Answer

HA...no way...that's too funny...I'm hoping things are going well for you with her overall.

Best Answer

Read my confession that I wrote up ninety minutes ago.

Best Answer

Huh....I've historically been attracted to the cool, aloof, bad-a$$, almost unattainable types....(not that I try to, I don't even realize it until it's too late....)

Best Answer

It's funny to me which is why I asked this question...we sometimes don't even realize we have a 'type'...yet each time I see a certain kind of man...I sigh in admiration :} so I understand what you're saying.

Best Answer

Smart ... witty ... has a mind of her own and doesn't have to follow a crowd, in other words walks her own path. Can be a leader but doesn't seek it out ... not an attention seeker

Best Answer

all good traits...I agree...the attention 'seeking'...not a fan. Don't mind if one gets attention naturally, but the seeking part...turn off...once the 'trying too hard' aspect has entered into the equation...boring...

Best Answer

brown eyes brunette not tan childish face big boobs.... that's really only half of it, but I won't bore you with a detailed description of perfect legs

Best Answer

you can bore me if you like...curious to see what you would say...

Best Answer

Knees are the magnetic center of a woman, and attractive ones display no tonal variation due to underlying cartilage, while yet giving sharp cusps to the smooth, ample curves of the leg. Small ankles similarly accentuate a round heel and drumsticks without sinew. Feet must have their own, still smaller curves, lending a recursive rainbow effect to the toes, as if their pads reflect every possible pleasurable sensation.

Best Answer

That's hands down...the best description of legs I've ever heard!!!!! You did not bore with that at all...

Best Answer

Your incandescent lighting isn't doing you justice, and I hope you have some sexy librarian glasses to round out that sharp eyebrow.... but yeah, you're the one I'm looking at when you're out grocery shopping

Best Answer

I should have guessed from you avatar... sometimes I pick up on things subconsciously :))

Best Answer

understanding,good listener,diff race,same religion,lil handsome/cute,loves art and animals,family orientated

Best Answer

awwww...a very 'wuvable' person :}

Best Answer

I do not. The girls I've dated or have been interested in are all so different. No consistent body type or hair color. Some were open minded, some closed. But for the most part, they were all pretty laid back. I don't do uptight.

Best Answer

I can't picture you at all with a close minded woman...that would be interesting.

Best Answer

Large Santa Claus type, jolly and friendly with all.

Best Answer

a cuddle buster!

Best Answer

Witty smart and kind.

Best Answer

Witty is sexy as hell...it takes intellect at perception to master wit...it's hot!

Best Answer

I feel that my type doesn't exist. But I am definitely attracted to tall, slim, creative guys, that dress well without trying, are cool, funny, smart, read a lot, can keep a conversation going with anyone, is a gentleman, kind and definitely believes in God. Who doesn't drink, smoke, cuss, or sleep around.

Best Answer

fantastic list!

Best Answer

Thank you! Maybe one day he will come to me :)

Best Answer

we are a product of our thoughts...so I think he will!

Best Answer

Tall, dark and handsome. Lol

Ok. Maybe two out of three ain't bad when you add inteligence, humor, athletic ability, caring, and creativity too :-)

Best Answer

We all have our types...it's interesting to ponder...I know I must have a type because whenever I see a certain 'type' of man, I get that feeling. The relationship itself may or may not work out, but visually I know what gets me.

Best Answer

Yes insane women or just really confident, cocky women.

Best Answer

What is it that you like about insane woman...is i that they have that wild side?

Best Answer

Yeah and they're very confident.

Best Answer

Mellow stoners

Best Answer

the chill type ;}

Best Answer

Yeeeah u know what I'm talking about ;)

Best Answer

totally ;}

Best Answer

white men

Best Answer