With the Myan calendar stopping....do you really and seriously think the end of the world is December 21st? what are your thoughts on this..... I do not think a thing is going to happen personally, but what do you think? let's hear your thoughts.....
SassyBabe39 SassyBabe39 41-45, F 20 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in EP

I am reminded of all the nut cases that predicted total chaos erupting one stroke after midnight of 1999.

Best Answer

yes that was the "Y2K" they called it...and your right nothing happened what so ever!!

Best Answer

I remember that evening. I was at a friend's house. We were hearing fireworks being set off. I commented that what were were hearing were electrical transformers exploding.

Best Answer

No.<br />
The Mayans have calendars that go beyond December 21, 2012. Here's a link:<br />
http://www.history.com/news/ancient-maya-calendar-calculations-found-on-dwelling-walls

Best Answer

End, no. But change, maybe.

Best Answer

Yep its deffo going to end but I am going to commit suicide tomorrow just to beat it......aint I clever???

Best Answer

nope **** the Mayans

Best Answer

Time and time again, it was said the world will come to an end, we are still here. When the end comes we will know because the Lord Jesus will return.

Best Answer

No, will be waking up on 22nd of December.

Best Answer

No i think its going to be an astrological event that can only be seenin peru

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Nah, it won't happen.

Best Answer

no way they were all stoned when that was made up??

Best Answer

I will bet anyone the world it not going to end. If I win, you pay me $1,000 if you win I will pay you $100,000

Best Answer