i dont need permission for my remote its mine ( whenever she s out ) lol

Best Answer

Sure, when the wife isn't home. Not as bad as it sounds though, I am usually busy so don't watch much TV, so she gets it most often

Best Answer

no but when you live alone its kinda hard to share it with noone

Best Answer

only with my lil sis everyone else..Hell no lol

Best Answer

We have a few remotes (cable) and they all belong to my daughter haha. I have my own TV so not bothered, I can reach to switch channels.

Best Answer

Sharing is for ******* :P<br />
Remote ownership is a constitutional right :)

Best Answer

Nope, I surrender it and refuse to touch it. I also always put the toilet seat back down, and I always apologize. My dad taught me the keys to a long, happy married life.

Best Answer

ah yes your dad was a very wise man...lol you're going to laugh, but my dad said something similar to my hubby.

Best Answer

Only if she can find where I hid it.

Best Answer

your evil! ;)

Best Answer

Nope....

Best Answer

we don't watch much tv maybe some kids shows thats about it or we do family movies together

Best Answer

aw family movies are nice. :-)

Best Answer

Surprisingly, I was always good about sharing the remote with my ex. There were times though when it needed to be snatched away from her though. It's nice to have fast hands. :-)

Best Answer

haha...that's funny...I should practice snatching more...nah..he'll just laugh at me.

Best Answer

hehe Karen wasn't nearly as good at it as me. I always saw it coming. :-)

Best Answer

well having eyes on the side of the head does give one an advantage....hehe ;)

Best Answer

You know I'm your favourite ostrich. :-)

Best Answer