Yes, there is some good stuff there.

Best Answer

I love Goodwill and othe resail shops!

Best Answer

Yes, og course. They have some great bargains. Some items have the original tags on them.

Best Answer

I love going to Goodwill, and have lots of great girlie things I've gotten there. I think more and more people are shopping there.

Best Answer

Goodwill is where I bought my first girly things 30-plus years ago. At that time everything was practically a give away. I still have my babydoll nightie that I bought for, I think, 75 cents.

Best Answer

never have never will<br />
the reason is how there treated my kids that worked for them in the past<br />
i had 2 medical issues clients workinghere at a new store we helped them get the grant for then they put them in a room with no indows and there were not allowed out in to the store<br />
then one day i walked in to get them there shift was over and found a staff feeding one of my clients bot are tube feeders only

Best Answer

hell NO ... only so GOD will ... loool

Best Answer

No I do not! They are absolutely ridicoulus here! Their prices for clothes, and misc things are about the same price at walmart and they are donated and used!!!! WTH! It is crazy.. I went in there and bought my son some clothes, and it ended up being 70 bucks for 5 outfits of clothing I was WTF... I threw the clothes back at them and said **** this... I went to walmart.. and bought 10 outfits for 50 bucks and they were a lot better condition!

Best Answer

yes i used to- till they got greedy about selling stuff they get for free. They jacked up the prices 50% in 1 fell swoop. I think they forgot that it's supposed to be priced for poor or low income people to be able to afford it. I stopped going when I started seeing dresses used- priced more than you could buy them for new (same or similar design) in nearby stores.

Best Answer

Yes. It used to be a great place to find deals, but in the last few years, most of there stuff has become overpriced. Ugly used plates are $1.29. I can get new ones at the dollar store for a dollar. I still find good deals sometimes, but usually only buy the 25% or 50% off tag items.

Best Answer

Yes, not often, but when the need arises it is the best place to go.

Best Answer

my mom does allllll the time. So ive been forced in there several times. I guess theres good stuff on occasion

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I have on occasion.

Best Answer