I shop for what I like, I look for good quality for the price

Best Answer

Depends what it is ... certain foods like tomato soup .... has to be Campbells ... store brands or any other brand I've tasted does not taste good ... but take things like bread ... store brand is good enough not picky there ... then take something like chili beans ... not all are created equal to my taste buds and in this case I found the best chili beans to be the store brand kind which also happen to be the least expensive. As far as clothes go ... whatever is on sale is what I buy ... I don't need Nikes on my feet nor do I need the Hanes label on my underwear ...

Best Answer

I make sh1t look good

Best Answer

Depends on what it is, and how much I like/love it. Like with hair products I have to get the salon quality stuff like Matrix, Nexxus, & Paul Mitchell. When you have to pay $200 for a perm you have to use the good stuff.

Best Answer

Cheaper if the quality isn't bad and I like it.

Best Answer

Hellman's Mayo is probably the only name brand I'll pay more for...the store brand usually is the same product as the name brand in different packaging. Oh, and Triscuits because the Stop & Shop knock off has mostly broken wafers (although they DO taste the same).

Best Answer

depends upon my urgency and necessity

Best Answer