Yes i am my true self with my close friends i can feel comfortable with them,just wanted to see how many people are true to themselves.
Scatz Scatz 36-40, M 9 Answers Feb 24, 2011

my real friends only get to see a portion of my true self...i keep some my private side carefully tucked away.<br />
there's only one person who knows what really makes me tick.

Best Answer

No I don't,I allways stay strong and I have learned to cover up really good.I don't feel they need to listen to me when they have enough in their life to deal with.I was hurt one time by opening my self to a person I loved so much and they used it against me and I have never opened up to anyone again,only God.I don't trust very many people because of this.

Best Answer

I appreciate your honesty,i can see why you don't trust..especially when you trust them so much and they completely fail you..i'm sorry for that

Best Answer

Yes & No i do hide some things

Best Answer

Ditto the answer given by trails. You can think you're handing a friend a "rose," (your true self), and the next thing you know, the petals and leaves have been ripped off and the thorns are being used as weapons against you--or it's been passed on to others who use the rose for their own purposes.<br />
If you want someone to whom you can show your true self without risk, get a dog.

Best Answer

Absolutely i have notthing to hide and upfront and am not afraid to reveal my emotions !

Best Answer

It's much better to smash the mirror over your friends heads when they see the real you...<br />
Just be prepared to dig holes......

Best Answer

people can take me or leave me, it took me along time to learn that, i am going to be myself no matter who sees me

Best Answer

Good answer Keith

Best Answer