Questionator Questionator 26-30 143 Answers May 18, 2012

Question of the Day

I sing Abba-Dancing Queen

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I can just imagine!! Lol XD

Best Answer

Yep lol :D

Best Answer

Haha :D

Best Answer

Highway to Hell

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

TITANIC Song "My Heart Will Go On"

I love music and songs.maybe right from the birth.

yes I do sing while having shower.I am told I have a good melodious voice by my professors and friends.I could have become a playback singer but the education I had lead me to other profession even then I never gave up music.whenever time permits I listen music.To be honest I leave the player on while I go to sleep.and I like most of songs which are melodious.

It would be unfair to say this is my best song.As many songs are are well tuned with music and lyrics.

Best Answer

I'm walking on sunshine , wooah

I'm walking on sunshine, woooah

I'm walking on sunshine, woooah

and don't it feel good!!

Best Answer

I touch myself

Best Answer

That is naughty but a very nice song ;O)

Best Answer

I do quite regularly. I sing my own made up songs usually, but sometimes I'll sing any song I feel like. Evanescence, QOTSA, Paramore, and Faith No More are all the artists who's songs I'll sing from.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

That is awesome!! :D

Best Answer

Thanks! Oh, I FORGOT ZOMBIE-CRANBERRIES. I was told I can pull off the Irish singing accent really well, hehe ;D

Best Answer

Lol, nice

Best Answer

Most cities on the North American continent have passed ordinances that prohibit me from "singing" in the shower.

Best Answer

No...and my family is thankful for it ;)

Best Answer

I usually pick different parts from different songs. Phantom of the Opera, The Sound of Music, and sometimes songs from this religious movie I watched because it sounds beautiful. I like the echo that the room gives.

Best Answer

The only time I sing in the shower is if I want to crack up someone in the next room. Then I'll make up an opera and sing the male and female parts very dramatically.

(grin)

Best Answer

Livin' n a Prayer!!

Best Answer

Splish Splash, i was taking a bath..

Best Answer

great one :-)

Best Answer

Whatever is stuck in my head at the moment or I'll make something up

Best Answer

I'm singing in the rain...

Best Answer

Classic song ;O)

Best Answer

I sing and dance to in the shower all the time. My favorite to dance to is :

I'm the F to the E, R, G, the I, the E

And can't no other lady put it down like me

I'm Fergalicious

(So delicious)

Second choice: UNKLE: Reign

Best Answer

Summer time....and the living is easy.... fish are jumping....and the cotton is high...

I came out once and my kids were on the other side of the curtain listening though so the door gets locked now lol :o)

Best Answer

Occasionally, Rudolph the Red Nosed Rain Deer. Hee Hee

Best Answer

"oh where oh where is my yellow ruber ducky, oh where oh where could it be......."

Best Answer

I love to sing in the shower, usually different songs depending on whatever song has been stuck in my head that day.

Best Answer

Jerk It Out by Caesars

Best Answer