beyondrepair beyondrepair 22-25, F 26 Answers Dec 9, 2010

i like my door closed but not all the way just a crack open .. im to scared to sleep with it closed completely after having a ghostly moment in ther more than once

Best Answer

Closed when making love but otherwise sometimes open sometimes closed we have a monitor so we can hear what our child is upto in her room closed for fire purposes is spot on but if there were to be a fire I would have to brave whatever was out there to rescue my daughter anyway

Best Answer

I'm a really light sleeper,but i leave the door open so that i can hear my kids.

Best Answer

My bedroom has no door to the rest of my house but it does have one to the garden which I leave open as it is too hot and humid if I close it, I don't like aircon because it makes my throat sore. I am still safe as I have really good security around my house its a necessity here in south africa.

Best Answer

I like my door open except when the house is full of people, and if it is my granchildren and they are not sleeping with me always open door. I do not find it weird or unacceptable it's my house my room I can sleep any way I want.

Best Answer

Open until I need to close the door to keep in the heat.

Best Answer

I close the door we have a cat and if I leave it open he jumps on and off u all night and I would get no sleep

Best Answer

I leave my door slightly open as it's too cold to open the window.

Best Answer

Close if i sleep in the nude... Open when its hot... And close again if i need the air-con.. cheers from Singapore.

Best Answer

I don't really care, but if I have a door, I keep it shut, to keep the light/heat out.

Best Answer

Open - I've never had any fears of the night.

When I'm sleeping, I probably look like everyone else.!!

Best Answer

Closed, because a)the person in the room next leaves her opens and snores and b) cause cats would come into my room and crawl over me or sleep by my feet and when I roll over attack them. But I don't think there is anything weird about sleeping with bedroom door open.

Best Answer

Closed, for safety reasons. I learned a long time ago that if there is a house fire the fumes will kill you way before you actually hear the fire alarm. If you keep your door closed it will prevent those fumes from getting in, giving you a better chance at survival.

Best Answer

to me it is unacceptable to sleep with an open door.

Best Answer

Hmm...

Best Answer

I close mine because it makes it cooler in the bedroom with the heater vent closed.

Best Answer

I don't know. I'd find it weird. When people stand and I'm lying, it's uncomfortable. For people to see me sleeping would make me feel very vulnerable.

Just a personal preference, I guess.

Best Answer

*confused* why would someone stand in your bedroom but that makes sense :)

Best Answer

my bedroom door s open partly from when my son was diddy, though he s now 12, partly because its a small room and would be airless and give me a headache, and partly cos my bloody bookshelf s too big for me to close the door!!!

Best Answer