I certainly do, although sometimes the dogs have to lay on a blanket at the end of the bed, if they're a bit stinky. Except they usually move to cuddle against me when I'm asleep. Then the cats have their spots- one kitty on the pillow next to my head, and the other curled into my chest.

Best Answer

Not my dogs, but when I had cats I let them sleep in the bed.

Best Answer

Indeed he does...A real sweet kitten named "Tigger."

Best Answer

My cat sleeps on my chest, and purrs in my face until I fall asleep. Sometimes she won't stop being headbutt loveydovey and I have to shove her in the crook of my arm so she can't sandpaper my neck and chin.

Best Answer

Well, as long as they don't try and lay on my head and purr in my ear, I do. Until they shove me out of the bed, that is.

Best Answer

She sleeps with me. She takes over the bed.

Best Answer

Yes, my little cockapoo sleeps with me. She starts out cuddled with me, then I think she gets hot and ends up down by my feet. Then when I wake up, she's back up close to me since it's cooler. :) I love her! Cockapoos don't shed. If it meant hair being all over, I wouldn't an animal in my bed. Cats make my eyes itch. @_@

Best Answer

Yes, not always but often they climb up on the bed.

Best Answer