Question of the Day

I really don't give a sheet.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

The question is stupid but, your answer is brillant... thank you for that!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Reading this answer was the best thing that could happen to my mood today, yay!

Best Answer

I sleep with them tucked in so that I can kick out of them and feel accomplished.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Ditto!

Best Answer

I don't even have sheets. I just pile multiple blankets/duvets on top of me and call it a day.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

i just grab something and cover my feet so nothing can grab them.. the rest of me is uncovered : )

Best Answer

Crisp, white cotton freshly off of the clothes line and never, ever tucked in. Feet deserve to be free after a long day in shoes.

Best Answer

They are out on my side of the bed. They are tucked in on my wife's side of the bed.

Best Answer

Out. I wrap them around my legs and then surreptitiously turn over so I am an expert duvet thief... suprised my Husband hasn't tried to divorce me yet. Must be 'cause he loves me :oD

Best Answer

GET OUT OF HERE! I'm asleep... Who cares?

Best Answer

Hulk would like to be tucked into bed, but beds are not made for Hulk :(

Best Answer

Usually out and tucked under my feet.

Best Answer

need say no more to the " T "

Best Answer

If I'm 3 sheets to the wind, I don't know which to tuck in first...

Best Answer

I always tuck them in and within 30 seconds of laying down I kick them out then tuck them under my legs.

Best Answer

i do the same!

Best Answer

I go to bed with the sheets tucked in and wake up with the sheets tucked out, but only when I get lucky.

Best Answer

Not only out, but also balled up, twisted and tangled. Once I mold all my pillows and blankets into the perfect positions I refuse to make my bed until it is laundry day!

Best Answer

There tucked in,but I sleep naked so that if my man **** home he can just slide it on in.

Best Answer

cant sleep without a sheet...........idk.......but dont like tucked in

Best Answer

well its kinda hard to notice when your passed out drunk on a 3 week bender

Best Answer

I like them tucked in tight, like a straight jacket. Makes me feel safe.

Best Answer

I prefer them tucked in, but it's hard to keep them that way with my tall husband next to me, fighting to keep the sheets on his side of the bed!

Best Answer

Just like my wife and I :O)

Best Answer

You guys and your long legs!!! lol

Best Answer

My girlfriend liked it tucked in. I liked it out. There was only one sheet for the two of us, and not much else. We had to compromise, with some lose tucking. I even got a small opening on my side üÉÖ

Best Answer