Always on...u never know when they are gonna find ya so u should always be ready to go!

Best Answer

No too uncomfortable ...If the ground was not so nasty in town etc..I would probably go barefoot all the time lol...

Best Answer

No usually, as a rule the shoes I wear are so uncomfortable that I can't wait till the end of the day to get them off. But sometimes I'll actually sleep in them, or attempt to. I'd love to be able to condition myself to be able to sleep in my most uncomfortable shoes but that still needs work yet. I do sleep in a girdle and bra quite often, maybe most of the time, and am gradually working my way up to wearing them all night every night. Actually now it's becoming somewhat uncomfortble to not wear a girdle, backaches, etc.

Best Answer

I tried in middle school to sleep with my clothes because it took my thirty mins to get dressed and after two times it got so uncomfortable. its so nice to sleep barefoot and the feeling of soft linen on your skin is blissful after sitting in denim all day long.

Best Answer

Yea, saves me takin' them off, and puttin' them on again!

Best Answer

I am not a filthy pig

Best Answer

i walk on the ground and all those icky ground stuff get stuck on my shoe so no i take them off. dirty bedroom means more house cleaning for me. so better to take it off as soon as i get home.

Best Answer

It isn't good to have the shoes on too much & that is too much.

Best Answer