Faithxo Faithxo 22-25, F 117 Answers Oct 1, 2012 in Addiction

God yes... it fills a void...you could say... i'm still looking for something to fill the void so i can stop with the cigs... problem is it truly relaxes me. Some people say that cigarettes actually make you more stressed, but not for me. For me it's a necessary relaxation moment. As strange as it may sound, i've accomplished so many things since starting smoking cigarettes. I truly believe much of my recent success is due to the fact that i have found an escape i can rely on. I think more clearly. I don't see how i'll ever stop.

Best Answer

cigarettes have helped me a long way too.. and I don't see a reason to quit for it has been my beloved who has seen me through tough times.. and yes all my accomplishments and complex problem solving skills would not have been possible.. without my Cigy Baiby..

Best Answer

No i dont..not worth for my good health

Best Answer

No, I quit about 40 years ago.

Best Answer

Yep cigs and weed

Best Answer

No. Never have.

Best Answer

yep I smoke and Love it!

Best Answer

YES! afraid so, been smoking for 51 years and I'm now 60 - smoking since I was nine years old - can't give it up, and not sure I want to.

Best Answer

smoked since 1969.Marlboro at first, then kools, then kool milds since 1971. still at it.... cough

Best Answer

Cigars and sometimes a pipe

Best Answer

All the fn time

Best Answer

I smoke and love it!

Best Answer

weed

Best Answer

nope.....it's just ick!

Best Answer

I do but not more than half a pack a day. I only feel the need when I am driving to and from work because its an hour drive and really helps pass the time, and when I am having my evening drink. Other than that I can go without. I do enjoy it though, I hate that its so expensive now and bad for my health but I dont want to give it up completely yet.

Best Answer

Pack a day until I die :)

Best Answer

Negative.

Best Answer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Best Answer

Does only after sex count?

Best Answer

why do you think folks started?

Best Answer

Yep!

Best Answer

No, I hate that smell. Expensive, too...

Best Answer